EVER THOUGH I LIKE TO TRY THAT?
BE A SITE REPRESENTATIVE
VACANCY - Ever considered being a site Representative / Manager with us? for more details click here
We have a Vacancy for a Couple as site managers for between 8 to 12 weeks. Contact us NOW.
Can you make our customer's holidays their best yet?
Altogold – Swiss Holidays We a family business offering that little bit extra in personal service to our Guests that the corporate holiday organisations find difficult to match.
We welcome applications from people who have enthusiasm for all thing Swiss, resourceful, energetic self motivated and love people.
We like to think you can fit to one of the below or all
- Visited our region before (The Bernese Oberland)
- Customer service experience, dealing with the public.
- Previous tour operator /camping experience.
- Cleaning experience
- The ability to do basic Maintaince
- Numeracy literate
- Own Transport
- To be over 18 + (or 50+)
Our season varies year on year but staff are required between Mid May to mid September. The minimum period of service is 6 weeks max period 3 months in the first year
If you are interested in working with us Holidays then you will need to contact us
Successful applicants we will be invite for a face-to-face interview.
All our staff will receive comprehensive onsite training at our campsite. You will be trained by experienced member of staff who has an excellent knowledge of the job and a good understanding of the on-site roles.
As representatives you will have 24hrs access to our Office should you require additional assistance/ services
We can arrange transport for you a few weeks before your start date. This is usually by Ferry (UK Staff) and a car is useful but not essential.
Over the years our representatives have made this there home from home. We compiled a general list of essential items that may wish to bring with you.
- International Bank cards for access to money - (don’t forget your PIN number).
- European Health Insurance Card (Apply ON LINE).
- Passport & other necessary visas/travel documents where applicable (Copy in Black and white ONLY).
- Any personal medication you require (Bring an old prescription list).
- Baggage insurance documents.
- Copies of all contractual literature we have sent you.
- Driving licence - (if you are over 21 and hold a current full driving licence).
- Basic toiletry kit, hand cream and sun protection – (please note that these can be bought overseas).
- Sturdy waterproof boots.
- Waterproof Jacket.
- Clothes you do not mind working in and getting dirty.
- Basic first aid kit for yourself e.g. plasters, aspirins etc.
- Do you use Laptop/Tablet? We got Free Wi-Fi for you.
- Hand cream
Working overseas can be a very demanding in many ways. You will experience different cultures and ways of life, enjoy a fantastic summer, friends for life and great job satisfaction. You’ll gain invaluable experience of working with the public as well as giving you many new skills and developing existing ones. From Maintaining and Cleaning holiday homes between clients / Guest to welcoming new clients in. Maintaining our area eg cutting grass and ensuring the area remain clean and tidy (Swiss Style). Carrying out basic DIY where required and keeping basic accounts for general income / expenditure records
As our Representatives we have:-
- Fully equipped accommodation –.
Well stocked Accommodation / Reception with many home from home comforts. EG you’re connected to the Internet and have Wi-Fi. Your Accommodation is a Mobile home with heating, Hot cold water (including WC and Shower) and Television/ DVD player..
- Company shirts.
- Comprehensive training.
- 24hr back up.
- Monthly Payments paid into your bank account.
- The opportunity to return next year if proven track record.
- Seasonal benefits ranging from training days and Tours with the Local attractions
INTRESTED THEN CONTACT US AND ASK FOR MORE DETAILS